Starting on November 30, for two weeks, Rhode island will be entering into a “pause phase” for businesses and social activities. The governor hopes that these measures reduce the Covid positive numbers and hospitalizations for the surge that we are having.
In response, all Newport Restaurant Group properties will be taking the following actions in accordance with state guidelines:
- Where possible, we will be keeping our outdoor dining spaces open and we encourage all guests to dine with us there. We have heaters throughout the area, but also remind you to dress warmly. Please note that not all our locations have outdoor dining space available.
- Indoor dining will be reduced to 33% of each restaurant’s capacity. Making reservations will be strongly encouraged.
- Operating hours may have changed in compliance with state regulations. Please check the individual restaurant websites for current hours of business.
- For indoor seating, each table may contain only one household.
- For outdoor seating, up to two households are permitted to be seated together provided that they wear masks when not eating or drinking and follow other public health protocols.
- We will not seat parties indoors that do not affirmatively attest to being from a single household.
- The bar areas will be closed to customers at all times in every establishment during the Pause.
- The bar areas will be roped off or physically separated from the rest of the space in the restaurant.
- Alcohol may still be served to patrons who are seated at tables (not in the bar area).
For further information, please visit the RI Reopening website at: https://reopeningri.com/