I ordered a gift card in the last week, when will I receive my order?
We are processing all orders and shipping them out within five business days of the order being placed (usually sooner). We are unfortunately at the mercy of our shipping partners once the order leaves our facility.
How can I check my balance on my gift card?
You can check your balance by clicking here and entering the 14-digit number from the back of your card: GIFT CARD BALANCE
How does the process to buy an eGift card work?
The process takes about 1-3 minutes. Follow these simple steps below and voilà, you’ve purchased the gift of a vibrant dining experience at 14 unique dining experiences!
- Click on the image you would like to choose for your eGift card
- Select a denomination from our drop down or enter your own value and then the quantity you would like to purchase
- Click CONTINUE
- Fill out your recipient’s information (you will need their email address)
- Click CONTINUE
- Choose to send your eGift immediately or schedule a delivery date in the future
- Click ADD TO CART
- Now, choose to add another eGift to your cart OR check out
- Enter your billing and payment info
- Review your order and click Submit and voilà!
Do gift cards expire?
No, gift cards do not expire. You can use them when you are ready.
Can I earn Fare Reward points on my gift card purchases?
Fare Rewards points are not earned on gift card purchases. You only earn those on the purchase of food and beverage. The one and only exception is on Cyber Monday when you would earn Fare Rewards points on Cyber Monday online purchases of $1,000 or more.
Can I send an eGift card to a friend?
Yes! Check off your entire list with our one stop shopping eGift cards. For added convenience, choose to send your eGift card instantly or schedule it to be received on a date of your choice (…like Christmas morning or the day of their birthday).
Can I buy an eGift card for myself?
Yes! Simply enter your own email address in the recipient’s information. You will receive a confirmation email and an email with your actual eGift card.
How is my gift card mailed and when can I expect to receive it?
Orders will be processed within five business days. Depending on the size of the order, gift cards are mailed via USPS First Class mail or Priority Mail. (We are at the mercy of the shipping partners, and bad weather or holidays may cause a delay in packages to be delivered on time.)
Can I send my gift card directly to a recipient?
Yes, simply select the check box that says “Is this a gift?” and you will be able to add a personalized message and a shipping address for your recipient.
What are the Terms & Conditions of the 2023 Craft Your Experience Dining Voucher which was issued as part of the Cyber Monday sale in 2022?
- The certificates expire on May 25, 2023. Please be sure to make note of the expiration date as extensions will not be offered.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed at Foodlove Market.
- Valid for one-time use up to $175 on food only
- Valid for in person dining, take-out or curbside pickup at any Newport Restaurant Group restaurant.
- Take-out orders must be placed by phone only and cannot be used when placing an online order. Please mention you have a cyber Craft Your Experience Dining Certificate when placing your take-out order.
- Cannot be used when placing delivery orders through third party services (i.e. Doordash, Grubhub, etc.)
- Beverage, alcohol, tax and gratuity are not included
- Valid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday until May 25, 2023.
- Cannot be used for private dining
- Excludes holidays and special events
- Blackout dates include Thanksgiving Day (11/24/22), Christmas Eve (12/24/22), Christmas Day (12/25/22), New Year’s Eve (12/31/22), Martin Luther King Day Eve (1/15/23), Martin Luther King Day (1/16/23), Valentine’s Day (2/14/23), Easter Sunday (4/9/23), Mother’s Day (5/14/23).
- Reservations are required. Please mention you have a cyber Craft Your Experience Dining Certificate when making your reservation.
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Certificates that have expired cannot be reissued.