Newport Restaurant Group is looking to hire a full time Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician job is Monday through Friday with some nights and weekend calls. Early mornings will be required with a 4:00 AM – 5:00 AM start time. The maintenance technician will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance and other maintenance functions necessary to sustain and enhance our equipment and facilities. The position must be able to work independently and will be required to travel to multiple restaurant locations in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. A company vehicle is provided for this position
Primary duties will be but are not limited to:
- Preventive maintenance on refrigeration, ice machines, HVAC
- Basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Repair/replace tile, grout and caulking
- Repair drywall, paint prep and quality painting
- Respond to emergency work orders as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time off for eligible employees
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option for eligible employees
- Room for Career Advancement
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background & Qualifications
- 2-3 years general maintenance and will have some experience with restaurants.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Scheduling, Word, etc.) and excellent written and oral skills.
- Must be able to climb ladders, operate basic hand and power tools with the ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Newport Restaurant Group is are proud to be 100% Employee-Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses.
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.