Castle Hill Inn is looking for passionate and experienced Line Cooks to join our team. This is a full time position.
We offer consistent hours, flexible scheduling and competitive hourly rates based on experience.
At Castle Hill Inn you will have the opportunity to work in a professionally run kitchen with a passionate culinary team and have the opportunity to learn and master a wide range of cooking techniques. Our cuisine is focused on seasonality and sourcing ingredients as close to the property as possible, whether that’s from local farms or through our expansive garden program. Our menu is ever changing, and our team members can work with many different ingredients and techniques, providing great experience to further develop your craft.
Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of experience working as a line cook in a fine dining setting. Experience cooking from scratch, strong organizational skills, and ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency is crucial. Candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
This is a position that will push you to be a better culinarian. Strong potential growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience
- Flexible Scheduling – Part Time & Full Time
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Training & opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Healthcare benefits (health, dental, vision) available for eligible hourly employees and all salaried employees
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Generous employee discount at all NRG restaurants
- Great 401K match
If you are passionate about food, hospitality and want to be part of an employee owned company, consider joining the Castle Hill team and watch your hard work be rewarded.