Castle Hill Inn is looking for a Kitchen Supervisor to join our team. We offer consistent hours, flexible scheduling and competitive hourly rates based on experience. Our restaurants are luxury-travel based, where most guests are here to celebrate a special occasion, on vacation, or looking to be “wow’ed” by our service, food, and atmosphere.
At Castle Hill you will be part of a passionate culinary team, must be able to think critically and work with direction from the kitchen management team while maintaining a relentless attitude towards all aspects of the cuisine, team, and maintenance of the physical unit. Kitchen Supervisor candidates will be passionate about food, have high-volume line and production experience, and must be dedicated to the highest quality of execution, cleanliness, organization and team leadership.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time off for eligible employees
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option for eligible employees
- Room for Career Advancement
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background and Qualifications
To be considered for the position individuals must have:
- Minimum 2 years in an upscale, high volume establishment and be able to work all stations in the kitchen
- Ideal candidates will have an associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, however, we are willing to train the right candidate regardless of experience
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
Castle Hill Inn & The Bohlin are part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee-Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses. If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining the Castle Hill team and watch your hard work be rewarded.