Bar ‘Cino Watertown is looking for a Host to join the team.
Bar ‘Cino (we say “chee-no”) is an informal neighborhood spot on Main street in Watertown dedicated to making our guests feel welcome. We feature a casual Italian-inspired menu and a killer cocktail program. We are the go-to place for fun and great food! Bar ‘Cino is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the Position: In the Host role, you will coordinate seating of guests to provide fast and courteous service.
About You: You are friendly, outgoing, and driven to succeed. You have a strong passion for hospitality and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus
- Answers phone
- Communicates guests’ needs to service staff and management.
- Must have flexible schedule to work during days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
- Restaurant and OpenTable experience are preferred however, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move 25-50 pounds
- Be collaborative, using a team approach to creating an equitable workplace environment and have respectful working relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation $16-20 / hour
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk Spot options
- Discounted BJ’s Membership
- Holiday Appreciation Bonus
- RI/MA Sick Leave
About Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.
If this is the position for you – chat with Sam, our AI chat assistant, to apply!