Trio is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who is passionate, energetic and to whom pleasing and impressing guests comes naturally. The ideal candidate will have a strong hospitality and service background. They will be able to work as part of a team and develop others around them.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for the oversight and management of all daily restaurant operations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring a quality guest experience by managing all areas of the restaurant’s daily operations
- Hiring, training, and development of employees and managers
- Maintains professional relationships with other managers and subordinates in order to foster a culture of positivity, growth and teamwork
- Hands on training and development of all service positions, specific areas to include: Guest Service, Etiquette, Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Oversight of and approval of weekly scheduling
- Daily reconciliation of actual revenues and payroll to budget and forecast
- Invoicing, inventory and cost controls
Trio is part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee-Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time of
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Room for Career Advancement
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background and Qualifications:
To be considered for the position individuals must have
- Minimum of 3 years as a Restaurant Manager in an upscale, high volume establishment
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Strong computer & automation skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, POS, Inventory & Labor systems, etc.)
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining the Trio team and watch your hard work be rewarded.