Food Love Market is the newest addition to Newport Restaurant Group, and we are hiring. We are looking for dynamic leaders to join our mission of delivering high quality prepared meals to go along with an amazing assortment of hot made to order food and welcoming retail experience.
Currently we are seeking experienced Retail Managers to direct and manage all facets of the retail experience in a manner designed to obtain maximum sales, productivity, and profits.
Retail Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish organizational goals, performance objectives, guidelines, and best practices.
- Oversee all store operations based on the goals, objectives, and standards of the organization.
- Oversee, assist, and supervise all department managers in planning and performance to achieve all goals and objectives.
- Provide a model of supportive and participatory leadership promoting the concepts of team building and empowerment.
- Oversight and management of all financial reporting
- Hire management staff and oversee hiring of all other staff.
- Implement and maintain company standards of performance management and development
- Responsible for implementation of determined marketing initiatives and programming
- Implement and drive all merchandising, marketing, and brand initiatives
- Deep understanding of brand relationships, procurement, and vendor
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be 100% Employee-Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
Our Company is proud to offer
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off for eligible employees
- Excellent health, dental and FSA option for eligible employees
- 401K match for participating employees
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement
Preferred Background and Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of retail grocery management experience
- Experience with operating, capital and cash budgeting
- Supervisory experience of managers and others with hiring, training, evaluating, compensation and firing
- Working knowledge of store point of sales systems and computer literacy
- Respect and support for the process of working with a Board of Directors
- Sense of urgency, ability to handle multiple demands and make tough decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are passionate about food, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.