Newport Restaurant Group is looking for a Restaurant Inventory Manager to join our team.
The Restaurant Inventory Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining the company’s operational data systems, including but not limited to inventory management, point of sale and online ordering. This person works to maintain overall data integrity, naming conventions, deliver operational reporting, and to maintain systems to facilitate seamless sales, inventory procurement, transfers, depletion, and waste.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring menu item changes are performed according to defined standards and timelines.
- Assist in the development of training documentation as needed.
- Oversight of data entry into CrunchTime to support inventory management, including recipes, purchased items, POS recipes, units of measure, pack size, yields, equivalencies, and storage locations.
- Perform or support advanced system configuration and troubleshooting as needed.
- Determine an appropriate recipe strategy to ensure all business needs are properly supported and measurable.
- Serve as a support point person for training and assistance with variance tracking.
- Assist in the development of training and documentation as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Company is Proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Dining Allowance that can be used at any of our locations
- Employee Discounts and incentives
- Room for Career Advancement
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background and Qualifications
To be considered for the position individuals must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Basic understanding of computers and software
- Prior experience in working with POS or Inventory data systems
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills for interpreting complex information from multiple sources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization.
- Time management and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, when necessary
- Restaurant or Retail company experience, preferred
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.