Foodlove Market is the newest addition to Newport Restaurant Group, and we are looking for Porters to join our mission of providing an unparalleled retail experience. The Porters will perform all duties related to maintaining general cleanliness of the facility.
Porters hired now are eligible for a bonus of $125.00/week for the first 90 days of employment
Site Opens May 4th – Come down, apply in person and interview with one of our Managers on the spot.
HIRING SITE HOURS – Monday – Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
LOCATION – 1037 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown RI
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support all departments with the maintenance and cleanliness of the facility ensuring the store is clean, safe and in order
- Keep areas orderly, organized and maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchen in full working order
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, and other surfaces as necessary
- Trash collection and disposal as necessary
- Restroom cleaning & stocking as necessary
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Newport Restaurant Group is 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience – $12.00 – 14.00hr
- Flexible Scheduling – Part Time & Full Time
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Training & opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Healthcare benefits available for eligible hourly employees and all salaried employees
- Great 401K match
Background & Qualifications:
- To be considered, candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
If you are passionate and want to be part of an employee-owned company, join our team of employee owners today and watch you hard work be rewarded.