Foodlove Market located on Aquidneck Ave, Middletown RI is the newest addition to Newport Restaurant Group, and we are hiring looking for Bakers. This is a year-round position.
Cooks hired now are eligible for a bonus of $125.00/week for 90 days based on a 32hr/ week minimum.
Pay of $15-$21/hour based on experience.
Foodlove Market will contain a variety of quick service counters featuring pastries, coffee and drinks, pizza, sushi, grab-and-go meal options and more.
Site Opens May 4th – Come down, apply in person and interview with one of our Managers on the spot.
HIRING SITE HOURS – Monday – Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
LOCATION – 1037 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown RI
You will have the opportunity to work in a professionally run kitchen with a passionate culinary team and have the opportunity to learn and master a wide range of techniques. We offer consistent hours, flexible scheduling, and competitive hourly rates based on experience.
Newport Restaurant Group is 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible Scheduling – Part Time & Full Time
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Training & opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Healthcare benefits available for eligible hourly employees and all salaried employees
- Great 401K match
Background & Qualifications:
- To be considered, candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays, as needed.
- Experience as a line cook preferred, however, we are willing to train the right candidate regardless of experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
If you are passionate and want to be part of an employee-owned company, join our team of employee owners today and watch you hard work be rewarded.