Newport Restaurant Group is looking for a Marketing Technology Manager. The Marketing Technology Manager serves as a connective link between IT systems and customer facing marketing technology. This role is capable of implementing and supporting technology solutions and modules, including but not limited to e-commerce platforms, guest engagement, loyalty systems, stored value, and point of sale solutions.
Additionally, this role is capable of researching and project management of the development of solutions relating to how systems can interconnect to integrate data between platforms. The candidate for this role is fluent in modern web technology, digital analytics and has experience in making data driven decisions to solve business problems. Their work must cross all digital channels to improve business performance and guest experience.
The Marketing Technology Manager must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing technology solutions. A focus on restaurants and retail is a plus. This position has the opportunity to work remotely, however regular travel to all of our locations is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversight, support, and training of all martech solutions
- Compile and evaluate analytics relating to digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Project management of digital marketing implementations (ie Loyalty systems, online ordering platforms)
- Managing Loyalty and Gift Card Systems for accuracy and reporting.
- Problem solving and delivering technology solutions to arrive at a predefined UX goal.
- Optimization of digital marketing campaigns
- Optimization of guest UX flows and journeys
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, including:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics & Tag Manager, Omniture, or similar)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Familiarity and experience with email marketing platforms, and experience developing automated digital campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge on loyalty systems and their effectiveness and best practices
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms, and their implementation and maintenance
- Ability to evaluate and understand the capabilities and limitations of digital technology platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and to keep pace with the changing technology landscape
- Extremely Strong communication and organizational skills – capable of communicating effectively within cross functional teams, including IT, Marketing, and Operations.
Our Company is Proud to offer:
- Generous paid time off for all full-time staff
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Great 401K match
- Competitive compensation
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED. What does it mean to work for an 100% EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Join us and watch your hard work be rewarded.