Foodlove Market, the newest addition to Newport Restaurant Group, is hiring a Quick Service Restaurant Manager to join our mission of providing an unparalleled retail experience, delivering high quality prepared meals to go along with an amazing assortment of made to order food.
Foodlove market will contain a variety of quick service counters featuring pastries, coffee and drinks, pizza, sushi, grab-and-go meal options and more. The Quick Service Restaurant Manager will manage the overall operations of the food service category of the market ensuring company standards are maintained while creating an unforgettable experience for our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a food service leader who wants to grow their career.
Quick Service Restaurant Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to the Markets systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations.
- Maintain Quality Operations within the market and the food service category while Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Hire, train, motivate, influence and discipline associates to maintain company essence and quality standards.
- Hands on training and development, specific areas to include: Service, Etiquette, Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Maintain financial ownership for Foodlove market and the Food service category through increased sales-, short- and long-term plans, and P&L statements.
- Purchases supplies, beverages and equipment per the direction of the Retail Manager
- Monitor’s inventory, checks order and distributes supplies as needed throughout the department
- Utilize shift planning tools and deployment methods to properly staff for high levels of efficiency
- Daily reconciliation of actual revenues and payroll to budget and forecast
- Maintain open communication with vendors, as well as act as a liaison between Foodlove Market and the Home office.
- Assists with administrative duties such as scheduling when needed
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off for eligible employees
- Excellent health, dental and FSA option for eligible employees
- 401K match for participating employees
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement
Background & Qualifications:
To be considered for the Quick Service Restaurant Manager position individuals must have;
- 3 years of food service management or market experience preferably in a high volume, fast-paced/quick service atmosphere
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of steps of service, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to plan, motivate and influence others.
- Experience with financial accountability, ability to handle money accurately
- Ability to operate equipment such as espresso machine, drink blender, juicer and cash register
- Strong computer & automation skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, POS, Inventory & Labor systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of coffee and coffee production preferred
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.