Foodlove Market – the newest addition to the Newport Restaurant Group is hiring and looking for dynamic leaders to join our mission of delivering high quality prepared meals to go along with an amazing assortment of hot made to order food and welcoming retail experience.
We are currently looking for Food Service Managers to manage the overall operations of the food service category and ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved while creating an amazing customer experience.
Food Service Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain Quality Operations within the market and the food service category While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Adhere to the Markets systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day operations.
- Maintain open communication with vendors, as well as act as a liaison between Food Love Market and the Home office.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and comply with all state and federal regulations.
- Maintain financial ownership for Food Love market and the Food service category through increased sales-, short- and long-term plans, and P&L statements.
- Hire, train, motivate and discipline associates to ensure the market is staffed to maintain company essence and quality standards.
- Utilize shift planning tools and deployment methods to properly staff for high levels of efficiency
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off for eligible employees
- Excellent health, dental and FSA option for eligible employees
- 401K match for participating employees
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement
Background & Qualifications:
To be considered for the Food Service Manager position individuals must have;
- 3-5 years food management experience, preferably in fast casual atmosphere.
- Experience with financial accountability.
- Ability to plan, motivate and influence others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee-owned company, consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.