Papa Razzi Concord is looking for Food Runners to join our team. We offer consistent hours, flexible scheduling and competitive hourly rates based on experience. Whether you are interested in full time or part time, we will likely have the shifts you are lookin for.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for hospitality and the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment. As a food runner, you play an essential role in ensuring guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews order for accuracy and proper presentation before delivering to the guest
- Delivers all guests orders according to established service guidelines, with the assistance of the service staff
- Communicates guests’ needs to service staff and management.
- Maintains cleanliness of expediting area
- Restocks plates, serving pieces and any necessary supplies to maintain work station.
Experience – preferably 1 year in a casual fine dining establishment however, we are willing to train the right candidate regardless of experience.
Candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
Papa Razzi Concord is part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee owned company, consider joining the Papa Razzi team and watch your hard work be rewarded.