Bar ‘Cino Watertown is looking for a Food Runner to join the team.
Bar ‘Cino (we say “chee-no”) is an informal neighborhood spot on Main street in Watertown dedicated to making our guests feel welcome. We feature a casual Italian-inspired menu and a killer cocktail program. We are the go-to place for fun and great food! Bar ‘Cino is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the Position: In the Food Runner role, you will be calling out and verifying food orders in the restaurant, while also Assisting with delivery of food (or beverage when necessary) to guests.
About You: You are positive and energetic with a great attitude. You are looking to be part of a team, while still being able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment. You have prior food running experience or are willing to learn as a new skill!
- Reviews order for accuracy
- Delivers all guests orders according to established service guidelines, with the assistance of the service staff
- Restocks plates, serving pieces and any necessary supplies to maintain workstation.
- Must have flexible schedule to work during days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
- Prior experience a plus but not required
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move 25-50 pounds
- Be collaborative, using a team approach to creating an equitable workplace environment and have respectful working relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation $10-$14 plus tips
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk Spot options
- Discounted BJ’s Membership
- Holiday Appreciation Bonus
- RI/MA Sick Leave
- Depending on your hours, you may also be eligible for
- Flex Spending Account
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Anniversary pay
About Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.
If this is the position for you – Chat with Sam, our AI chat assistant to apply!