The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the rooms and property are maintained in the best possible condition, with the least inconvenience to our guests. The technician is expected to perform routine maintenance and repair duties for guest rooms and the rest of the property, including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical and carpentry. We are looking for someone with 3-4 years of experience in the field.
Qualifications and requirements:
• High School Diploma and/or experience in a hotel or a related field.
• Trade school or college course work in a related field preferred.
• Must possess basic computer literacy
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Long hours are sometimes required, flexible shifts, weekends and holidays required.
• Very heavy work – exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Must be able to climb ladders