Newport Harbor Corporation is looking to hire a Facilities Coordinator/Administrator. This position supports the Director of Facilities and facilities team in maintaining daily operations. The Facilities Coordinator/Administrator will need to be well organized, able to multi-task and tackle several tasks/projects simultaneously while focusing on high priority/time sensitive items. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail ensuring tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner and will be able to work independently,
Primary duties will be but are not limited to:
- Interacts with both contracted vendors and facility management and occupants.
- Assist in dispatch & close out of all facilities service requests
- Track call types, response times & service provider performance
- Administration of Work Order Software & Asset Management software
- Administration of Capital Expense Process
- Reconcile facility department corporate credit card purchases
- Maintain project sheets & file invoice copies appropriately
- Manage agreement renewals and facilitate RFPs for service providers
- Manage 3rd Party Service Agreements
- Maintain property profile reference binders for all business units & NHC owned real estate
- Data entry & records maintenance
- Monitor relative labor rates & preventative maintenance fees
- Submit & follow up on all warranty claims
- Coordinate communication & meetings w/project stakeholders.
- Assist Office Administrator with reception duties and maintaining cleanliness of all shared spaces
A minimum of 3-5 years administrative assistant experience. Strong written and verbal communication, proofreading, and mathematical abilities. A thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, computers, software, and technology.