Foodlove Market is the newest addition to Newport Restaurant Group, and we are looking for Expeditors to join our mission of providing an unparalleled retail experience. Foodlove Market will offer a variety of quick service counters featuring pastries, coffee and drinks, pizza, sushi, grab-and-go meal options and more.
The Expeditor provides support as a member of the Prepared Foods team to include counter service and ensuring all food orders have been properly prepared and delivered to the customer.
Site Opens May 4th – Come down, apply in person and interview with one of our Managers on the spot.
HIRING SITE HOURS – Monday – Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
LOCATION – 1037 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown RI
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the contact point between kitchen staff and counter service
- Ensure that orders move from kitchen to customer in a timely manner
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
- Finalize presentation of food as needed
- Deliver orders to customers
- Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses need of customers in a timely and effective manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Newport Restaurant Group is 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses. Join a team of employee owners today.
Benefits we offer
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience – $13.00 – $16.00hr
- Flexible Scheduling – Part Time & Full Time
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Training & opportunities for advancement in a growing company
- Healthcare benefits available for eligible hourly employees and all salaried employees
- Great 401K match
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- To be considered, candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays, as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think on your feet, while engaging in a positive fashion. Being able to come up with a solution quickly
- Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried and visually examine products for quality
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions
If you are passionate and want to be part of an employee-owned company, join our team of employee owners today and watch you hard work be rewarded.