The Executive Chef will oversee and lead the daily operations. They will have a strong culinary background and be passionate about food and the guest experience. The Executive Chef will be driven to succeed, possess excellent multitasking, interpersonal and communication skills, with the desire to develop people and culture. In addition to advanced culinary skills this individual must have experience in cost controls and take full ownership and responsibility for all culinary operations.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Labor and food cost controls as well as budgeting
- Financial analysis and menu engineering
- Interviewing, hiring, training and developing employees
- Appraising performance, team and culture
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
A minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience as an Executive Chef in a high-volume establishment. Culinary Arts degree preferred, but we will hire candidates with exceptional experience.