Newport Restaurant Group is seeking an Executive Chef to join the Boat House Restaurant! The Executive Chef must be a positive and energetic leader that has the organizational skills to lead a high-volume restaurant. The ideal candidate will be passionate about serving exceptional food with a deep level of understanding for cooking technique, culture building and training. In addition to advanced culinary skills this individual must have;
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in cost controls and take full ownership and responsibility for all culinary operations.
- Proven history of high quality cuisine, preferably in high volume production of fresh, scratch food.
- Examples of food philosophy that supports local vendors
- Proven history of team building and can provide examples of developing those around them.
To be considered for the position the candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience as an Executive Chef including a background with a healthy progression of at least 2-3 years’ previous experience as Executive Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine.