Foodlove Market is looking for a Dishwasher to join the team. Must have weekend availability!
A chef-driven retail food market in Middletown, Rhode Island, born from our restaurant roots, Foodlove Market provides customers a diverse opportunity that encompasses the many ways people make their decisions around meals and grocery. From prepared meals to go, made to order items and top-quality ingredients for the at home cook, we have it covered. Foodlove Market is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the POSITION: In the Dishwasher role you will be working to maintain the kitchen work areas, ensuring all equipment and utensils are clean and orderly – helping to keep the front and back of house operations moving smoothly.
About YOU: You are positive and energetic with a great attitude. You are looking to be part of a team, while still being able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment. You have prior dishwashing experience or are willing to learn as a new skill!
- Provide clean equipment for the kitchen by washing dishes, pots, pans, and trays by hand and by using the dishwashing machine
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors
- Wash work tables and cleans food storage areas
- Assist with trash and garbage
- Help to load or unload supplies and transfer between storage and work areas
- Basic food prep, cutting, washing, and chopping
- Must have flexible schedule to work during days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
- Prior experience a plus but not required
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move 25-50 pounds
- Be collaborative, using a team approach to creating an equitable workplace environment and have respectful working relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation – $16 – $19/Hour
- Pay based on level of prior experience
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk Spot options
- Discounted BJ’s Membership
- Holiday Appreciation Bonus
- RI/MA Sick Leave
- Depending on your hours, you may also be eligible for
- Flex Spending Account
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation paid time off
ABOUT Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.
If this is the position for you – chat with Sam, our AI chat assistant, to apply!