Iron Works is looking for a Dining Room Supervisor to join our team.
The Dining Room supervisor is responsible for supporting the Management team by overseeing and leading the daily restaurant operations. This individual will be responsible for contributing to the overall service quality of the restaurant by providing technical support to the team and ensuring a quality guest experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong hospitality and service background whom pleasing and impressing guests comes naturally. This position is perfect for a motivated person who is looking to grow their career.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring a quality guest experience by managing all aspects of the daily operations
- Opening and closing of restaurant. Monitoring daily setup/breakdown of the restaurant including side work responsibilities of FOH staff.
- Front door management and support
- Table section maintenance and support
- Guest intervention, table touches, food allergy awareness and support
- Maintaining a professional relationship with other managers and subordinates
- A role model as it relates to training, coaching and hands on development of others, fostering a culture of growth and teamwork. Specific areas to include: Guest Service, Etiquette, Food and Beverage Knowledge
Our Company is proud to offer;
- Competitive compensation
- Employee ownership opportunities
- Generous paid time off for all full-time staff
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Manager Dining Card program
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Great 401K match
- Room for Career Advancement
Background and Qualifications
To be considered for the position individuals must have;
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role in a full service restaurant
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Strong computer skills (POS, Open Table, Outlook, Word, Excel)
Iron Works is part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee Owned Company. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee owned company, consider joining our team.