The Newport Restaurant Group is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work within our marketing & technology team, and will play a critical role in activating, managing, and measuring digital marketing activities. This role will also oversee the in-house management of gift card marketing & fulfillment, as well as all digital customer loyalty channels and customer service relating to these efforts.
Candidates for this role will have experience working inside of an ecommerce environment, as well as a history of managing digital marketing work through outside agencies. Applicants should be analytically minded, and comfortable working with and using data to make decisions. This role will oversee up to two direct reports.
We’re building a team to deliver innovation and access across our operations – this role is an opportunity to have a key hand in leading that initiative.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute and measure digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversees social media activities both organic and paid
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage Digital outlets to Loyalty and Gift Card Systems and is responsible for digital customer service relating to these areas.
- Oversight of digital marketing to support all existing and future implementations of marketing technology.
- This role can work remotely, but will be required be in person in office or restaurants at least 20% of the time.
Newport Restaurant Group is proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you join our team, you’ll not just be an employee – you’ll be eligible to become an employee owner in the company. It’s simple: we want you to do great work, and we think you should own a piece of the results of your work.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Employee Discounts and incentives
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background and Qualifications:
To be considered for the position individuals must have:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with managing team members
- Proven ability to measure digital marketing conversions in a business setting.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge on loyalty systems and their effectiveness and best practices
- Ability to multi-task and to keep pace with the changing technology landscape
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Focus on retail or hospitality brands a plus.
Ready to bring your talents to a team that is passionate about service and hospitality? Consider joining our team and watch your hard work be rewarded.