Papa Razzi Concord is looking for Bussers to join our team.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for hospitality and the ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment. As a busser, you play an essential role in ensuring guest satisfaction.
As a busser you will be responsible for bussing, cleaning and properly resetting tables. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitors dining room tables to ensure they meet or exceed standards (i.e. proper table symmetry, non-streaked glassware, etc.)
- Prepares tables for each party of guests by removing dirty dishes and linens, sweeping the floor and wiping seats around the table, and resetting the table
- Assist servers in pre-bussing tables, as needed
- Assists other employees and guests as needed to ensure teamwork.
- Transports clean dishware from the dish area to ensure adequate supplies remain on hand during shift.
- Fills ice bins with ice and empties trash as needed.
- Inspects and maintains restrooms by replenishing toiletries, wiping down surfaces with a sanitized cloth, and cleaning up spills to ensure clean, well-stocked restrooms.
Experience – 1-3 year’s experience in fine dining atmosphere preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. Candidates must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays
Papa Razzi is part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy, and talents in our businesses.
If you are passionate about food, beverage, hospitality and want to be part of an employee owned company, consider joining the Papa Razzi team and watch your hard work be rewarded.