Papa Razzi Concord is looking for a Busser to join the team.
Papa Razzi offers the best of Italian scratch cooking: simple recipes, fresh ingredients, and passionate chefs. Everything from thin-crust pizzas to our pastas are made to order in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Papa Razzi’s charm and approachable culinary philosophy continue to win rave reviews and is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the POSITION: In the Busser role, you will be contributing to a pleasant dining experience by cleaning and setting tables, restocking plates, or (at times) serving food. We can accommodate school schedules but some weekend availability is required. We can train anybody that has a winning attitude and a desire to serve others. Entry level is sufficient.
About YOU: You are positive and energetic with a great attitude You are looking to be part of a team, while still being able to work independently, in a fast-paced environment. You have prior bussing experience or are willing to learn as a new skill!
- Monitors dining room tables to ensure they meet or exceed standards (i.e. proper table symmetry, non-streaked glassware, etc.)
- Prepares tables for each party of guests by removing dirty dishes and linens, sweeping the floor and wiping seats around the table, and resetting the table
- Assist servers in pre-bussing tables, as needed
- Transports clean dishware from the dish area to ensure adequate supplies remain on hand during shift.
- Fills ice bins with ice and empties trash as needed
- Must have flexible schedule to work during days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
- Prior experience a plus but not required
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move 25-50 pounds
- Be collaborative, using a team approach to creating an equitable workplace environment and have respectful working relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk Spot options
- Discounted BJ’s Membership
- Holiday Appreciation Bonus
- RI/MA Sick Leave
ABOUT Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.