Castle Hill Inn/The Bohlin is looking for a Bridal Concierge to join the team. This is a seasonal position.
Nestled on 40 acres overlooking the southwestern corner of Narragansett Bay, Castle Hill Inn – a Relais & Chateaux hotel – is a coastal haven where guests come to relax and rejuvenate against a spectacular New England backdrop, a location that is second to none. The property features guest rooms that are perched on the sand dunes of our private beach, a banquet facility, and two restaurants featuring the talents of the culinary team. Castle Hill Inn is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
The Bohlin is a seasonal wedding & event destination that nods to the nautical heritage of Newport. The Bohlin embodies the historic character of Newport¹s downtown waterfront while embracing a coastal chic design aesthetic. Centered in a world-class marina, the Bohlin¹s dockside terrace is surrounded by sailboats and luxury yachts, creating a unique and dramatic backdrop for social and corporate events. The Bohlin is proud to be part of the Newport Restaurant Group!
About the Position: In the Bridal Concierge role, you will assist the Event Managers with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and productivity.
About You: You are passionate, energetic and to whom pleasing and impressing guests comes naturally.
- Attend the final meeting with the bride & groom to review all items they’ve brought that requires set up (place cards, menus, favors, champagne flutes, cake knife, etc.)
- Assist the Event Manager in facilitating the ceremony
- Handles all bridal party requests
- Works closely with vendors
- General administration work for the Sales Team
- Must have flexible schedule to work during days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed
- 1 year of experience with event planning, food & beverage
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong administrative skills, organized and detail oriented and prepared to multitask and work efficiently in a fast paced, high volume, aggressive sales atmosphere
- Computer application expertise
- Knowledge of event planning
- Ability to lift and move up to 10 pounds
- Be collaborative, using a team approach to creating an equitable workplace environment and have respectful working relationships
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Ability Assist (EAP)
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- 35% discount when dining in our locations
- Perk Spot options
- Fully Paid BJ’s membership
About Newport Restaurant Group: We are proud to be a 100% Employee-Owned Company. What does it mean to work for an 100% Employee-Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses! We have one of the strongest, friendliest hospitality staffs in New England. Our common goal is to make people happy through great food, great locations and great teamwork. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you.