Castle Hill Inn is looking for an Assistant Front Office Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for the caring and efficient operation of the Front Desk and Guest Services Team.
The Assistant Front Office Manager works with managers and employees to successfully execute all front office and guest service operations while upholding and embodying five-star hospitality standards. We seek a highly motivated individual with a passion for guest service. The ideal candidate will be an aspiring hospitality professional who is ambitious, eager to learn and understands the value of working in a team-based environment.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will supervise the front desk, night audit, valet, gatehouse, and beach staff. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Front Office Manager in the following areas:
- Ensuring a quality guest experience by managing all areas of the hotel’s daily operations
- Hiring, training, and coaching of employees
- Hands on training and development of all service positions, specific areas to include: Guest Service, Etiquette, etc.
- Maintains professional relationships with other managers and subordinates in order to foster a culture of positivity, growth and teamwork
- Invoicing, inventory and cost controls
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Sick, Holiday and Vacation paid time off
- Excellent health and dental benefits with a flex spending account option
- Room for Career Advancement
- Great 401K match
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
Background and Qualifications
To be considered for the position individuals must have;
- A minimum of 2-4 years of front office supervisory or management experience
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Strong computer & automation skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, POS, Inventory & Labor systems, etc.)
- Experience in a luxury hospitality hotel/resort setting is preferred
Castle Hill Inn is part of Newport Restaurant Group and we are proud to be 100% Employee Owned. What does it mean to work for a 100% Employee Owned Company? If you decide to join our team, you’ll not just be an employee — you’ll be eligible to become an owner in the company. Really, there’s no catch, we invest in our employees, and they in turn invest their time, energy and talents in our businesses. If you are passionate about food, hospitality and want to be part of an employee owned company, consider joining the Castle Hill Inn team and watch your hard work be rewarded.