The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for the general accounting functions of 3 business units, as well as the oversight of all Accounts Payable functions, including Inventory Management. This position will ensure all Accounts Payable processes and procedures are followed, employees are properly supervised with adherence to strict weekly and monthly deadlines.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise all Accounts Payable functions including oversight of the Accounts Payable and Inventory Management Employees.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed without exception; identify & resolve issues that arise as they relate to Accounts Payable, Inventory and accounting related to business units.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of F&B invoices into the Inventory Management system.
- Ensure accurate data entry of all Pre-Vouchers in Accounting system and ensure proper guidelines are followed as it relates to data entry and approvals.
- Daily sales import and daily audit of sales reports.
- Preparing and posting journal entries while maintaining accurate and reasonable documentation.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner with supporting documentation.
- Preparing monthly sales tax for assigned business units.
- Month and year-end financial statement review for business units assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Minimum of three–five years’ experience in general accounting, including general understanding of Accounts Payable and Inventory. Ability to effectively supervise and manage employees, resolve issues by proposing well thought out solutions that are in line with departmental goals, effectively manage projects.