Loyalty speaks volumes in a community as close as ours; that’s why we celebrate and reward our frequent diners. As a Fare Rewards member, you’ll earn points on each dining occasion redeemable towards future visits. Members also receive exclusive invitations to beer and wine dinners, chef clambakes, and cooking classes; points on transient dockage at the Newport Yachting Center; and preferred discounts to local retailers and events. You’ll reap endless rewards determined simply by how often you dine with us – it’s that easy!
To get you started, we’d like to introduce you to Newport Restaurant Group’s Customer Loyalty Concierge. From answering questions to personalizing experiences, we will always happily goes the extra mile for our Fare Rewards guests. You many reach us by email at email@example.com or call 401.619.7181
Interested in joining Fare Rewards? Here’s how it works:
- FREE sign up
- Earn one point for every dollar spent
- For every 500 points earned, a $35 credit will be placed on your card to be used at a later visit of your choice
- Receive exclusive offers to culinary and wine events
- Earn double points when offered at culinary and wine events
- Earn points on transient stays at the Newport Yachting Center Marina – Guests can earn up to 2,000 additional points (see Marina Terms & Conditions for full explanation)
Introducing…..Fare Rewards Epicurean
Interested in learning more about the preferred tier program of the Fare Rewards program? Please contact our Customer Loyalty Concierge at 401-619-7181.
How to Earn Points
- In order to receive points, you must have your card on you. Points cannot be added for past visits.
- Present your FARE REWARDS card when you pay your check each time you dine at one of our participating restaurants and the points will be added to your card.
- Points are earned on food & beverage only, excluding tax & gratuity.
- A maximum of 1,500 points can be earned per visit.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only the member paying the bill will receive points.
- Private events booked through a private dining or catering sales manager are not eligible for Fare Rewards.
- We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 24-month time frame.
- Earned FARE REWARDS credit is defined as points/credits previously accrued.
- Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your Current Point Balance and converted into $35 credit on your card. There is no certificate; the credit is simply applied right to your card.
- Please allow 24 - 48 hours for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
- Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
- Guests must request to apply credits towards a bill; simply ask your server. A portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
- Earned credits cannot be used towards private dining events.
- In an effort to preserve the integrity of our frequent diner program, photo identification may be required.
- The FARE REWARDS program may change or be canceled without prior notice.
marina terms & conditions
- Only transient stays are eligible at this time to earn points.
- Points can be earned on dockage fees and electric only; no additional charges will apply.
- Earn a point per dollar spent, with a calendar-year limit of 2,000 points.
- All points will be awarded on departure; no points given up front on deposit.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for points to be added to card.
- Credits earned can only be redeemed at the restaurants and not used towards Marina charges.
- Points can be earned on transactions beginning July 22, 2009. No points shall be retroactively added to accounts for earlier transactions in the 2009 season.
- Points cannot be earned in conjunction with special events happening at the Marina, including boat shows.
- This program is subject to change or may be cancelled without prior notice.
- All other FARE REWARDS Terms & Conditions apply.