Join the Waterman Grille team.
Inside an historic 1871 gatehouse perched over the Seekonk River, the Waterman Grille presents a vibrant culinary experience on Providence’s East Side. With its ageless brick texture, restored wood patinas and open kitchen, the dining ambiance is welcoming and authentic. A comfy setting for friends, family, and colleagues to share a casual, crafted meal from the talented hands of Executive Chef Noah Metnick and his team. Our cooking philosophy is inspired by the seasons, emphasizing fresh, local ingredients, with lively flavors and technique emboldened by the embers of our wood-fired grill. Waterman Grille is more unique for its appropriateness to host private events. Within its nooks and crannies, several private event rooms are revealed, making ourselves a destination for special events, large or small.
Waterman Grille is a member of the Newport Restaurant Group under the esteemed Newport Harbor Corporation (NHC), which also owns and operates a number of distinct, award-winning restaurants across Rhode Island, including: The Mooring, Smoke House, Trio, Avvio, Hemenway’s, The Boat House Restaurant, and 22 Bowen's. NHC also owns and operates Castle Hill Inn - a Relais & Chateaux luxury boutique hotel overlooking the stunning Newport harbor - and four Papa Razzi locations across Massachusetts. NHC is proud to lead the industry as an employee-owned (ESOP) company, making our employees our most important asset. Learn more about us at www.newportharbor.com.
- Generous time off for all Full Time staff!
- Above-average hourly wages while working in a truly fun, team-oriented, creative and energetic environment!
- EMPLOYEE OWNERSHIP! The result is a place where people really care about each other and about their jobs – a place where we love to work!
- Healthcare benefits for eligible hourly employees and all salaried employees.
- Opportunities for advancement in a highly successful and growing company.
Waterman Grille RestaurantWebsite::
4 Richmond Square
Providence, RI 02906